Friday, June 21, 2013

COLORING CLASS: ...Pale Skin Tones

In this second video of this series, Christina from Card Making Magic, starts teaching some coloring techniques. She is beginning with images that have pale skin tones.


Watch on YouTube: HERE


I'm so glad I found these videos and saved them in these blog posts. Before watching this series on coloring techniques, I was so intimidated by coloring with alcohol pens. Christina's way of teaching is not only calming, but her technique really makes me think that ANYONE, including me, can learn to color images for creating beautiful cards, etc. She really shows just how simple coloring these images can be. Thanks Christina!

Stay tuned for the next coloring video in 2 days, covering how to color STRAIGHT HAIR!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...