Anyway... Thank you, Rosalynd, for honoring me with this blog award as one of your Top 5 picks! Check out Rosalynd's blog here. Like me, you'll probably like what you see, so become her follower, too!
Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite. This award is only for blogs with fewer than 200 followers, so up-and-coming bloggers are recognized for their creative works!
Here are the rules to accept this award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award and rules on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
OK... now for my Top 5 picks:
1) Pam Thorn at PJ's Corner - I love the way she embellishes ALL of her
layouts... just the "right" amount and all
beautiful... haven't seen one yet that I didn't like :)
2) Corina Mitchell at My Creative Ink - Oh my, what a very creative woman!
When I grow up, I want to be her! LOL!...
wonderful "outside the box" creations and her
LO's are just lovely!
3) Bev Tiemann at Paper and Fiber Arts - WOW! Can this woman make
absolutely gorgeous layered accordian rosettes!
Be sure to check out the whole separate PAGE
of the rosettes on her blog (tab link under her heading)
4) Sharon at The Night Owl Scrapper
5) Yvonne at Scrapping is Bliss
(These last 2 ladies are Design Team members for Lindy's Stamp Gang, along side great creative people like Tresa Black! I chose these 2 ladies
because they not only use Lindy's Stamp Gang products, but they also
use I Am Roses mulberry flowers... and at this moment, I'm 'addicted' to both these companies products! LOL!)
Go check out all these ladies awesome blogs! Just click on the 'green' blog names above to get there!.... I get so much inspiration from them, so I know that you will as well. While you're there, become a "follower"!
You can click on the 'red' links to find those wonderful products, too!