Monday, August 29, 2011

Bling Storage Box




As I recall, this unfinished wood box was from KaiserCraft. I use it to store all of my
non-CTMH bling! (I have a drawer for CTMH bling! LOL!)

I used Mod Podge for Paper to glue on the paper from the Magnifique PP. This Mod
Podge wasn't as thick as the regular, so it dried faster, and the top sealer coat is not as
'tacky' as the other after drying!

While I covered the top and front with the peacock, I decided to used the striped paper
on the sides and back. I think I did a pretty good job matching up the peacock's tail
feathers down the front, even with the 'break' in the box where it opens!


Here's a better view of the top!
(click on photos to see larger image)

I added a few blue Sparkles to the peacock on the top and the word "bling" with bling 
on the front under the latch to give it a little more pizzazz!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...