Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mosaic Card

When I hear the term "mosaic" used in scrapbooking, a certain pattern comes to my mind... this is NOT that pattern! This is more of what I think
of as a "free-hand" tile design, which of course is also a type of 'mosaic'... hence the name! LOL!

Anyway.... Christina, from Card Making Magic, shows us how to make another one of her beautiful cards! This is truly a pretty type of card
base design, and would work great for most types of cards like wedding, anniversary, sympathy and girly-girly cards.


Watch on YouTube: HERE


But I was thinking that with the right colors, these would even work for the guys! I first thought about the retired CTMH Lucky PP with copper or gold between.... but many of CTMH's new patterns would work as well. I think there are papers in some of the "girly" sets that are more gender neutral, and could be used for masculine cards!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...