Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Veranda Sympathy Card

A dear friend of mine recently lost her sister-in-law quite unexpectedly. Since I have been out of store-bought sympathy cards for some time, I had to quickly put one together that was not bulky, so it could be mailed easily.
I took a quick picture of it before getting it off in the mail. This is what I
came up with:



I used the retired Veranda Paper Pack from CTMH, along with the matching Stickease. This set of paper and stickers sure made this really very simple to make on such short notice. I also used the RGB codes in MS Word for the matching sentiment. Sorry I didn't think about getting a shot of the inside of the card to show as well.

I really must get busy and make some sympathy cards up in advance, so I have them on hand when these unexpected and sorrowful situations arise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...