Thursday, April 14, 2016

Recycled Anniversary!




This is an anniversary card I made for my hubby. The glossy center is a repurposed piece from a stash my mother had in a small box we found in her closet. I do not know where it came from, but she had obviously cut it off of some sort of a calendar because there is a partial yearly calendar printed on the backside. 

Can you see in the shiny part how it looks like brushstrokes? Well, it looks like a little "painting" to me! She had cut out and saved several of these little "paintings" in all sorts of designs! I wish I knew why she had saved them, (sigh) oh well... 

As you can see, I matted it and then attached the whole panel to a card base. Wrapped baker's twine around it a few times and tied on the metal sentiment tag. With all those hearts, it really shows how much I still love my sweetie-poo-pie after all these years and he liked it... red is his fave color, so it worked out well, LOL!! :)

I'll have a few more recycled cards to show you in the coming days, so I hope you'll come back by here soon.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...