Monday, January 30, 2012

At Last!

Well the estate sale went on as planned last week and I spent this past week getting the "leftovers" cleaned out of my sister's house. As of Saturday, the house now stands empty :( ..... It is finished... at last!

Only I think I'll need a month to recuperate! I'm just exhausted from the whole ordeal, but have already started sleeping better this past week. Yay! So I'll get back to blogging very soon.... just must catch up on a few things at home that I've neglected first. Then back to my "normal" routine!
I can't wait... it's been a long 3 months.

I did have to finally break down and go to the heart doc for some medical help early in January. Glad the new meds I'm taking seem to have worked
in keeping the old ticker going!

I'll be back real soon! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...