1) like making multiples using the Martha Stewart Score Board (which I have, yeah!)
2) how a "quick-drying" glue works well in making the rosette stay put!
3) that the length and width of paper strips, plus the increments of your score lines,
determine the size of the flower rosette
As you watch, note:
1) the "mountain" and "valley" folds of the accordian, and how those need to be facing
when glueing strips together (because you may need to cut off one scored section to
have them fit together properly)
2) why having your "backside" circle base piece ready to go is essential!
3) which way the paper is facing for your "face-up" side to show (Lisa does this
OPPOSITE of everyone else I've seen and it looks SO MUCH EASIER!)
Watch on YouTube: HERE
I love this! Thanks so much, Lisa!