Tuesday, November 12, 2013

COLORING CLASS - Yellows

Here's a new Coloring Class from Christina, using the Spectrum Noir alcohol ink pens in the YELLOW color group (this would apply as well, to any alcohol ink pens like Copics, CTMH, etc).

She colors a couple of cute chubby birds, and shows how to shape round bodies from a flat image! 


Watch on YouTube: HERE


I'm glad I watched this tutorial video and had that rounding kind of 'shaping' brought to my attention, or I may never have figured out how to make their tummies look just right! There are a lot of images that this technique would need to be used on for achieving that curved shape..... some other animals, a round pot or vase, balloons, etc. 

I'll continue to add more of these coloring classes as Christina makes the videos.... so stay tuned! 

Thanks for stopping by :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing this video. I always have trouble blending spectrum noir. Hopefully next time I try I'm more successful. :) thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...