Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another Granddaughter Update!

Well I haven't posted any pictures of the grandbaby since she was 2 months old.... and she's 8 months old today! I can't believe how time seems to be flying by.


This first one was her first professional sitting at 6 months old, back in February. I get the impression she's going to be a "thinker"!


Here she is toward the end of last month.... such a cutie! I just want to reach out and give her lots of kisses on those adorable chubby cheeks!


The photo speaks for itself as far as when it was taken... 
our precious bunny!

And finally, the most recent.... taken just a few days ago with her mommy....


Our girls!


And on one final note for today.... I thought I had already posted this, 
but looking back, I can't find it.... we found out almost a month ago now, that we'll be grandparents again!!! 
Our son and his wife are expecting their first in mid-October!
Won't know for awhile yet whether it's a boy or girl,
but either way we are excited for them!

Thanks for letting me share!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...