Friday, June 15, 2012

Book-Easel Card

I saw a gorgeous easel card on Pinterest recently, and I got permission from the designer to post it on my blog!

This is a book-easel card by a talented lady from Australia... Valita Reynolds. Visit her blog at Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds.


Isn't it wonderful?!!! She used the Spellbinders Nestibilties Labels 7 die to make this card. ... AND she made a video tutorial on how to make it!
You can watch it: HERE



The finished card on the video is stunning, too!.... see?
(see Valita's post here)



Valita is such a talented lady, that after seeing this card and looking around her blog for a bit, I signed up as a follower of her blog, subscribed to her YouTube channel, and followed some of her boards on Pinterest! (am I now a stalker? lol) Bet'cha if you take a look, you'll be hooked.... and do the same! :)



1 comment:

valita said...

Hi Paula, thanks so much for the links back and the wonderful shout out for my blog etc it made me smile :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...