Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Magic Slider Card

I just love Christina Griffiths' video tutorials! The videos are very informative and well made. Her instructions are very easy to follow, too. You can find her website using this link... Card-Making-Magic.com. 

She makes some awfully beautiful cards and shares her tutorial videos with all the details, as well as other helpful tutorials like how to color images and how to get the most from your Spellbinder dies. I use many of these video tutorials in my blog posts so I can easily find them again! 

I ran across this video she'd made more than a year ago, on how to make a Magic Slider Card:



Watch on YouTube: HERE


.... This is such a fun card! Now this card may not be new to some of you, but it was new to me! And I am just amazed at what Christina comes up with. I truly would think of her as the Queen of Cards!


I hope you are as inspired as I was while watching :) 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...