Monday, November 5, 2012

Get More From Your Spellbinders

Back on July 17, 2012, I posted a video from Christina called "Starting Your Spellbinder Collection". It showed what would be a good starter set of Spellbinders to purchase. The starter set would allow you to spend your money wisely and still make a variety of beautiful cards! If you missed it, you can check it out here.

Now in the next video, Christina shows how to get even more from your starter set. (You don't have to have the Spellbinders die-cut machine
or even get the big size of metal embossing sheet that she uses. These suggestions can be adapted to your machine and metal dies of choice.)
  


Watch on YouTube: HERE



I use the Spellbinders dies in my Cuttlebug! You just need the extra "C" plate for those skinny metal dies. So, the 'sandwich' layers are different when running it through the machine, but the results are the same! Remember though, the Cuttlebug can only take dies, embossing folders, etc. up to 6 inches wide. So I just watch what I purchase, so I know it will fit. You can purchase all the longer cutting/embossing plates you'll need for the longer dies (an A, B 2-pc set, and C plates). That's what I did! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...