Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Stroller Card

This card is just too cute! :)  It's a standing baby buggy carriage.... Adorable!
I made this for my daughter's surprise baby shower we had this past Saturday, while she was home for a visit.

I used this retired CTMH paper pack called More-to-Adore. Since the bumper pad for the crib is Pink Paisley Splash, I wanted to match the paisley theme, and this paper set was perfect! The card actually matches 3 nesting "hat" boxes I made for her. I will show you those in the next few days!

view laying flat

view standing up!

I got this card idea from Rhea, aka the night owl stamper. She shows how to make these in her 'take 2' attempt of her first video tutorial:   


Watch on YouTube: HERE


Aren't they precious? Hope you enjoyed it!

Supplies:
CTMH: More to Adore paper pack (retired), Cotton Candy Cardstock, Bitty Sparkles
Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch
Nestabilities Scalloped Circle Die
Adhesive: Dotto and Glue Dots
glitter flower brads (for spokes) and bow were old stash on hand




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...