Thursday, August 17, 2017

Super Simple Sympathy Cards

I have known I needed to get busy and make some more sympathy cards, as I had depleted my meager stash. But when a large family I know, lost their beloved dad and grandfather in death not too long ago, I had not gotten any made yet.

So I had to make some quick and easy ones.... fast!..... My solution was finding some patterned paper in my stash that was appropriate and stamping the sentiments.

(click on photos to view larger images)

These were super simple... A2 size cards.... I cut the patterned paper slightly smaller to leave border of base showing. Then stamped the sentiment on front and inside. Done.

closeup of one on the right above


another one of the three:

They all look slightly different with the random daffodils in different spots.

the inside sentiment



I have another one to share in my next post that was not part of these daffodil paper ones. Until then... thanks for stopping by :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...