Friday, July 28, 2017

His & Hers Towels Anniversary Card

A few days ago, I shared the 2 anniversary cards my sister & I made for each other's son (our nephew's) and their wives. Today I'm sharing the design we each made for our own son's & DIL's !!!

HIS & HER TOWELS

(click on photos to view larger image)


I'm only showing my card this time, because hers looked exactly the same... no color changes! 



I used white mulberry paper over white cardstock for texture on the towels. Wrapped twine around two brads to make the towel bar. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's One Big Happy set... the "happy" is from a die in the set and the "anniversary" is stamped.

A closer look at the towels:



The sentiment inside was done in MS Word.


That's all for now.... have a great evening! :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...