Thursday, November 13, 2014

Triple-Time Embossed Anniversary Card



I made this card for my BFF's anniversary last month. Instead of triple-time stamping, I wanted to emboss. I used Decadent Roses EF from Crafter's Companion. Each white, embossed layer is matted on to black cardstock. I think it helps to make the center focal "pop"!!

The center focal is completely glittered... except for the black vinyl sticker outline. It's hard to see all the glittery goodness in that photo, so I laid the card flat to see if I could capture the sparkle better.




After the glitter was applied, I then colored and shaded each section with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink pens. This was my first attempt at coloring over burnished glitter, but I think it turned out well.

Here's an even closer look at the center focal:


(click on photos to view enlarged photo)


I hope you like it, too. Thanks for stopping by today :)




2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Gorgeous! love all the dimension, texture and sparkle!

Paula said...

Thank you so much, Laurie! I really appreciate it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...