Friday, October 17, 2014

Wedding Card

I made a wedding card for my DD and SIL.... it may seem like déjà vu 
because of this recent post - (click here). I made it the same, except I did a color change:


(click on photo to view larger image)

This card is the same size as the other one - 8.5" x 5.5" (a full 8-1/2 x 11 sheet just folded in half). I had to make my own envelope for this one, which took an entire 12 x 12 sheet of Colonial White cardstock!

I used one of my favorite photos of the couple while they were dating... (even though she hadn't gone 'blonde' yet at that time!)... and printed it out in Sepia. 

I used CTMH cardstock in Colonial White and Outdoor Denim. along with Outdoor Denim ink. The embossed panel is slightly raised with dimensional tape. Using a sponge, I distressed the edges and the raised embossed area with the matching ink. 

The lace-edged burlap is from a shop on Etsy. I just absolutely love it! 
I also used a wider version of it on the Guest Book album. (You can see the album here, in case you missed it).... The metal heart I've had for so long, I don't remember where I got it! It's attached using a hot glue gun.

Finishing touches are the little punched hearts, embossed & inked, and 21 pearls from CTMH (Mocha Opaques)!

Thanks for stopping by today. :)
Have a great day!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...