Saturday, August 17, 2013

Zebra Wedding Card

My only nephew is getting married next month. My sister had a bridal shower for the happy couple here in my home last month. Here is the Bridal Shower/ Wedding card I made for them.




I embossed the red cardstock with a zebra print Cuttlebug embossing folder before cutting into the banner strips. Then I outlined the indented lines with a silver glitter gel pen to make them stand out a little more. I added a black velvet glittered ribbon and red velvet hearts to the front. 

I forgot to take a photo of the matching inside, but it had one red zebra patterned strip laying horizontally toward the bottom with the velvet ribbon going down the middle of it, stopping just short enough for a red velvet heart to fit at the end of it, but still on the red banner piece. If you look closely at the left side inside corner, you can see a bit of it in the photo. Next time I'll try to remember to get that "inside" photo!

Thanks for stopping by my blog... I hope you'll come again :) 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...