Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Oh My Oh My!....

I am in love with Lindy's Stamp Gang's Starburst Sprays, 
Glitz Spritz' and Magical Mica's!! Ooooo so vibrant and shimmery!!
(I've also purchased a couple Moon Shadow Sprays and a couple 
embossing powders, which I haven't tried yet, but I'm sure I'll love them
just as much!)

I recently ordered a bunch of colors, with extra tops, so I could have them both in a spray, and then be able to change to a dauber cap for a different application when needed.

These products are soooo versatile! I'm in the process of making some Anniversary Cards this month.... one for my sister and one for my best friend (both of whose dates are this month). I had ordered some white mulberry roses in 3 different sizes from "I Am Roses" to embellish the cards. I wanted to paint and/or spray them with LSG products to match my cards.... I actually "painted" with the sprays and a waterbrush! I just sprayed the Starburst Spray color of choice on to my non-stick craft sheet, added a little water from the waterbrush, and then painted each petal... easy, peasy! The roses turned out just absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Here's a sneak-peak...
Can you see the shimmer? (click to make larger)


I gave one card to my BFF today.... even though their anniversary was on the 4th... I was sick and didn't get it done in time :( 
AND she LOVED it! As soon as I get my sister's card done, I'll post pictures of both cards.... I made both 6x12 Double-Twisted Easel Cards, so watch for them soon!

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

That flower is gorgeous!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...