Thursday, September 1, 2011

Techniques and Tutorials


Instead of having all the techniques and tutorials that are posted on my blog labeled
separately in the sidebar (as of today, Sept 1, it's 58 and counting!), I've decided to
put the links for them all in one place...
on their own PAGE!.

(And "58" doesn't include the Studio J and CTMH video tutorials! You can still find
those on the sidebar, under the "labels" section!)

Just click on the TAB at the top of my blog (just under "Paula's Space") that says
"Techniques & Tutorials". (Or just click the link here) Then look down the list and
click on the link to view that individual post. I have put them in catagories like
"Cards", "Flowers", "Stamping", etc., to easily find and access. Plus, each catagory
is alphabetized as well!...... (Help!... I think I'm OCD! lol!)

I think this will make it a lot more user-friendly for everyone.... including finding
them for myself!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...