Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Jen's Master's Graduation" - My First Try with Studio J!

In June, CTMH offered one FREE jpg file of a digital layout made on their online
scrapbooking design studio website - Studio J.

This was my first attempt at making a digital layout, and while I think it came out "OK",
I did make a few mistakes. My first mistake was NOT re-watching Amy Ulen's Studio J tutorials before I started... If I had, the mistakes I see would NOT exist!!!

Oh well... I'm just putting this down as my 1st attempt and trying to let go ;)  ahhhhh!





This is our youngest - Jennifer. She graduated with a Master's Degree in Chemistry
(she's a very smart young lady!) in December 2008.... I haven't even done her
Bachelor's Graduation in May 2005 from Radford University in Virginia!
(I'm so far behind!!)

Here's a closer view.... now you'll probably be able to pick out the mistakes, too! LOL







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...